We provide tailored, cost effective independent consultancy support.
We provide independent clinically led consultancy support to providers and commissioners to help improve processes, efficiency and support services across health and social care settings. This includes organisational development to ensure that key stakeholders develop positive relationships.
We offer an experienced, enthusiastic, professional team of clinicians and project support consultants with a broad range of experience in research and data analysis, solution based commissioning, implementation and integration across services and organisations. We offer our clinical and commissioning expertise to improve integrated care outcomes. Our approach supports integration and coproduction between providers and commissioners.
We support providers and commissioners to help to improve processes, efficiency and support services across health and social care. Our independent clinical leads support includes:
- Diagnostics: Clinical and non-clinical audits e.g. planned and urgent care services or elderly frail services such as care homes
- Support developing strategies, priorities and action plans in partnership with your local teams
- Pathway review and development
- Data analysis
- Workforce and service learning needs assessments and gap analysis
- Service re-design, quality and efficiency improvement
- Co-production: professionals and PPI facilitation
- Procurement of new service providers
- Review and support development and implementation of BCF and STP plans, to ensure integration of services
Our recommendations are practical and underpinned by data analysis and clinical commissioning expertise. We focus on finding the solutions you need.
"Having an independent clinician who was able to support us through evaluation of the service, re-procurement, final contract award and service transformation has really helped us to develop a robust approach to delivery. Additional skills have been helping us to identify realistic outcomes and Key Performance Indicators that actually indicate true outcomes." Commissioner
Please contact us to discuss further email@example.com